The main flow for the portal loading is:
- The AddShoppersWIdget loads
- The widget loads the JS from the campaigns, including the portal framework
- In the framework js you can have custom filters or loading pre-requirements
- When initiated the portal will load the js, css and campaigns for itself
- after the portal loads in the framework JS you can declare external functions that get triggered during certain portal events such as "portal opened", "campaign opened", "campaign closed" etc....
Did this answer your question?