First step: Install and activate our plugin
Second step: Done :)
(Optional) If you want to track social analytics for your site, follow these 4 steps:
1. Create an AddShoppers account.
2. In your AddShoppers dashboard, click on your profile (top right), and go to Settings > Shops.
3. Copy your shop ID (scroll down).
4. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Settings > AddShoppers. Paste your shop ID into the "Shop ID" field in the settings tab and save.
Don't know how to install and activate a WordPress plugin?
1. Download the plugin from the link above and upload the .zip file to your /wp-content/plugins folder.
2. Unzip the file, and then activate it through your WordPress dashboard (under the Plugins menu).
ROI Tracking Integration
If you're using WooCommerce or WP eShop, we'll automatically track ROI as long as you have your shop ID entered in the plugin settings. If you don't follow the 4 steps for adding social analytics above.
If you're not using either of those 2 eCommerce plugins, contact us and we'll help you get installed.
Social Login Integration
There are 2 ways to integrate our social login into WordPress:
1. Shortcode. You can use this in any page or post (or anywhere else where WordPress accepts shortcodes):
[AddShoppersSocialLogin networks="facebook,google,paypal,linkedin" size="medium"]
2. PHP Function. You can use this in any PHP theme or plugin file.
<?php addshoppers_show_social_login("facebook,google,paypal,linkedin"); ?>
To customize either method, you can remove the networks that you don't want and/or change the size to either "small" or "large".