Option #1: Installation Using Our Extension
Install the free AddShoppers Magento Extension.
In your Magento admin area, go to System > Configuration.
Select AddShoppers on the left navigation panel under Catalog.
If you don't have an AddShoppers account already, use the Create New Account form to register.
If you have an AddShoppers account, login with your email address and password.
Use the Default Social Apps section to choose the apps that you want to be displayed using the extension. If you'd like to install sharing buttons that are different from the default ones (or in a different location), follow the instructions below. Otherwise, you're done!
How To Install Different Sharing Buttons
The extension installs a default set of buttons. If you'd like to customize your button types or location, follow these steps:
1. First, disable the default buttons by unchecking "Use Default Social Buttons" in the Default Social Apps section of the extension settings.
2. Go to your AddShoppers Dashboard to grab the code for the buttons that you want.
3. Copy and paste the button code in the desired location in your template files. Generally, you'll install this code in the app/design/frontend/base/YOUR_THEME_HERE/template/catalog/product/view.phtml file.
Are you getting a 404 error on the add-on page?
Please try following these steps:
1. Clear cache: System/Cache Managment - flush all caches
2. Log out from admin panel
3. Delete cache files (sometimes works without this step): /var/cache - delete all folders
4. Log in again
Option #2: Manual Installation
Influencer Analytics Installation
In your Magento admin area, go to System -> Configuration -> General -> Design paste your Influencer Analytics code into the Footer box.
Sharing Button Installation
Open the file app/design/frontend/base/YOUR_THEME_HERE/template/catalog/product/view.phtml and paste your Sharing Button code where you want the buttons to appear.
NOTE: If using the EasyTabs extension, use the
app/design/frontend/default/default/template/easytabs/catalogproductview.phtml file instead.
ROI Tracking Installation
Open the file app/design/frontend/base/YOUR_THEME_HERE/template/checkout/success.phtml and paste your ROI Tracking code at the bottom.